SEP 12, 2017
Apprende Version 3.9.1 Released
Version 3.9.1 of the Apprende platform contains some exciting new features and some minor bug fixes.
Enterprise Search Fusion/Solr Solution
Highly scalable search engine with superior relevancy that can index trillions of documents from any date source or type.
Conference Video Instant Publishing Tool
Instant video upload tool for real time delivery to the website
Added ability to show normative data for each question response and ability to tag each Poll by a taxonomy tag to allow admins to pull in polls for a particular area of the website based on Audience.
Create institutions that can make purchases such as booths and sponsorship opportunities
Exhibiting companies can purchase booth products and register exhibitors while tracking complimentary booth allotments
Allow users to register for your Annual Meeting, Mid-year Conference or any event with our meeting registration.
Send email communication with ease to speakers, moderators, panelists, etc, with our new speaker communication module
Preview a full curriculum of courses prior to publishing
This enhancement will allow administrators to edit courses after they’ve initially been published
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- SEO changes to allow pages to be hidden in Sitemap.xml so that Google will not index
- SEO changes to date format in metadata to support Google requirements
- Minor Polls bug fixes for retired polls showing in listings
- Update to the Access and Entitlements webpart to allow for site users to accept terms and conditions of the content
- Minor bug fixes to the Image Gallery webpart
- Update to the Powerpoint Smartdoc content template to disallow PDF Downloads
- Refunding enhancements to support partial refunds partial payments & credit balances
- Improvements to email receipt and print order email templates
- Fixed error in exam normative data summary report
- Evaluation Question Enhancements to allow for more flexiblity
- Enhancements to Session Scheduling to aid Admins in faster scheduling