Date Posted: 9/13/2018
Working under the Chief Creative Officer, the UX Designer will design and prototype approaches that meet client business goals while using best practices and current trends. Position requires a thorough understanding of modern web design, the ability to present concepts to internal and external groups, and articulate how proposed designs track back to business goals and user behaviors. The UX Designer will gather requirements and present concepts with clients, client audience members, and internal departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Translate concepts and research findings into wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design and user experience problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Create product prototypes.
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Assist with content development.
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features and further have the ability to communicate the impetus behind the decisions.
- Frequently speak with clients to answer their questions and present project status through the lifecycle of a project.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Confer with Project Managers and Project Sponsors to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts, and to coordinate creative activities.
- Create work within budget and scheduling requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion for data-driven design, user-centric innovation and the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- High level of comfort creating visual solutions within business and technical requirements.
- 3+ years of UX design experience. Experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments is preferred.
- Expertise in design software such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to shifts in timelines, deadlines, and project goals in a continuous delivery environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Enforme help member-driven organizations and industry meet business objectives through the smart use of contemporary online technologies. Enforme’s flagship product, Apprende, was developed from years of experience helping healthcare companies and medical and scientific associations use technology to meet business objectives. We offer a comfortable and casual work environment in the convenience of downtown Frederick.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org