Customer Success Manager
Date Posted: 4/23/2019
The Client Relations Manager is a customer-centric role that focuses on supporting and empowering Enforme’s customers. The Client Relations Manager works with customers in every aspect of our relationship with a special emphasis on the Software Development life cycle. This includes working with the customers to understand their needs and clearly articulating the requirements to the development team, testing and validating that the solution meets the customer’s needs and is intuitive to use, writing help documentation and training customers on the product and new features, and answering questions and supporting the customer. The Client Relations Manager works to make sure the customer’s needs are being understood, met, and communicated clearly to all parties involved. The position requires attention to detail, a creative, inquisitive mind, excellent communications skills and the desire to work closely with the entire product team, including business analysts, developers, and designers.
- Building long-term, strategic relationships with key clients.
- Promptly addressing customer concerns.
- Serving as the primary liaison between Enforme and our customers
- Disseminating within Enforme market and competitive intelligence
- Educating Enforme staff regarding current and emerging client needs
- Upselling Enforme software and consulting services.
- Building relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on best practices in member value creation
- Promote participation in Enforme’s educational and engagement activities.
- Contribute to Enforme’s social media offerings
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to understand their level of satisfaction.
- Act as point of contact for customer concerns and escalate issues as appropriate
- Explore opportunities to up-sell Enforme products and services
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers and grow market share
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service
- Experience interacting with and understanding the needs of nonprofit professional associations
- Experience with software systems relevant to professional associations
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
Primary Office Location:
Enforme Interactive 228 N. Market Street Frederick, Maryland
25% Domestic Travel, primarily Chicago and Washington, DC.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org