Junior Technical Support
Date Posted: 11/1/2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for responding and triaging support emails from clients.
- Performing initial troubleshooting of issues from clients by debugging code and manipulating the client’s database.
- Performs and recommends corrective and preventative maintenance on client’s sites to ensure they are in top working order.
- Responsible for helping with the deployment of new sites and features ensuring everything is correctly set up and working.
- Support quality assurance tasks, validating acceptance criteria on product line releases and client solutions.
- Assist with page layout and content entry.
- Work with internal client teams to prioritize tasks and plan sprints.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Interest and experience with troubleshooting software products and related technologies.
- Ability to research independently and effectively identify, gather, and analyze information and data.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to shifts in timelines, deadlines, and project goals in a continuous delivery environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Experience with an Object Oriented Programming Language (preferably C#)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of SCM tools (Subversion or GIT)
Apply to email@example.com