Sorry, the video is currently unavailable.
Displays a CMS form on the page.
Add the webpart to the page, and select a form to display using the Form property. Choose the behavior for returning users using the User Display property.
- Form — Selects the form to display.
- Show Sidebar — When checked, displays a navigation menu on the left side for moving between form pages.
- User Display — Selects what to show a user who has already submitted the form.
- New Form [default] — Displays a blank copy of the form to allow the same user to submit again.
- Allow Edits — Displays the previously submitted data in the form and allows the user to make changes and submit them.
- View Only — Displays the previously submitted data in the form but doesn't allow changes.
- Submit Label — Text entered in this field will be used in the submit button.
- On Submit — Selects what to do after the form is submitted.
- Display Message — Displays the text in the Submit Display Message field to the user.
- Redirect — Redirects the user to the URL in the Submit Redirect field.
- Display Form SmartDoc — Displays the SmartDoc selected in the form's Completion SmartDoc field.
- Add Recaptcha — Displays a reCAPTCHA "I'm not a robot" checkbox at the bottom of the form.
- Save Updates to Profile
- Disable Auto Scroll